The Academy’s offers a variety of programs to service the entire life sciences talent lifecycle,
beginning with skill development for freshers and new graduates and moving up to
upskilling/ re-skilling for mid and senior workforce.
Short-term Advanced Certification Programs
8–16-week courses, curated by GVALS’s team of experts to provide hands on training in state-of-the-art laboratories with 100% placement assurance
Exclusive industry training programs
Dedicated skilling/ training programs in simulated lab environments, fully customised for the needs of individual companies
Integrated Post-graduate programs
Education – Skilling – Placement
Collaboration with academic partners to offer blended programs as a holistic postgraduate degree programs, with extensive real-time exposure to students
Advanced Certification Programme in Chemistry (ACPC)
The Advanced Certification Programme in Chemistry (ACPC) is a flagship program of GV Academy for Life Sciences (GVALS), designed to provide hands-on training and extensive laboratory exposure for freshers and experienced postgraduates seeking to upskill. The primary focus of the programme is to improve the employability of the candidates through imparting demonstrable skills in a wide range of essential research processes.
Duration – 12 weeks
- Real-time exposure of fundamental technologies through in-lab demonstrations and training
- Cross functional exposure for better understanding of industry inter-dependencies
- 50% programme time spent in experiential learning, including in-lab demonstrations, live engagements and industry interactions
- Excellent peer group and industry networking opportunities
- Accelerated career path with extensive placement support and guidance
- Skill level certification upon successful completion of the Programme. The students will be periodically assessed through the 3 months after completion of respective modules.
- Masters in Science in Life Sciences/Masters in Biochemistry/Masters in Pharmacy/Masters in Chemistry (Analytical/ Organic/ Inorganic/ Pharmaceutical/ Industrial).
- Minimum CGPA: 6.85 and above on a scale of 10 or Percentage: 65% and above in either Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Freshers and candidates upto <5 years from post-graduation can apply.